Pictures slick bald scalp of 20 years now growing hair

Hair loss issues exclusively for men and women How to stop hair loss, propecia, avodart, Androgenetic Alopecia in Women, you can post any topic here.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1

Icon Post Targetby drewsturner » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:57 am

Interested in seeing what it looks like in 6 months. Then we've got something.
drewsturner
Proficient Poster

Icon Post Targetby FITLocks » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:02 pm

Hi Ken.

What am I looking at here? Is this your scalp? Or is this just something of interest for you?

Understand that a remedy that is not proven to work should not be recommended to patients.
CXJohn

Notice: I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not medical advice.
4914 642Inkorp Msnicons
FITLocks
Accomplished Poster

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:55 pm

I will not bear any kind of nasty arguments on this forum. thats what so unique about this forum and i want to keep it this way.
KenB, Thank you for sharing your photos, However i'm a little bit concerned about the way you did it...this is your first post on this forum and you already promoting a product that you sell on your website, This product is not known yet and it is not FDA approved. yet, you aggressively propmoting it with links to your website. we are not promoting products on this website. Please remove the link to your website, You can keep the photos tho. If not i will have to lock this thread.
Thank you.
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:37 pm

It's cool KenB,
We just want to keep this forum for information and not for self promotion, So share your experience follow by photos , We are all ears. Just don't be to agressive with marketing Icon Smile
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

13 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Hair Loss-General