Hair Cycle Shampoo

Hair loss issues exclusively for men and women How to stop hair loss, propecia, avodart, Androgenetic Alopecia in Women, you can post any topic here.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Hair Cycle Shampoo

Icon Post Targetby recker » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 pm

Does anyone use the hair cycle shampoo and if so how does it work? Also what other kinds of shampoos do you use with it. Thanks.
recker

hair cycle shampoo for hair loss

Icon Post Targetby drcole » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm

Hair Cycle shampoo and conditioners stimulate anagen or the growth phase of hair. By stimulating anagen, hair will grow faster. in addition, stimulation of anagen will increase the number of hairs in the active growing phase. It is important to recognize that hairs cycle. They go from an active growing phase to a resting phase every 3 to 5 years. When they go into a resting phase, they will fall out and you will see these resting hairs on your pillow, brush, and shower drain. By stimulating anagen, you will shed less and have fewer hairs on your pillow, etc. Hair Cycle products help keep hair on your head where it belongs and off of your pillow where it has no value.

Women in particular love the fact that Hair Cycle shampoo and conditioner used together make their hair grow faster and longer than it ever has before. The products are natural ingredients that are good for you. Hair Cycle does not have harsh chemicals and lathering agents that are harmful to your skin and body. They are a healthy natural way to stimulate angen and maintain a healthy environment on the scalp for your hair. Nature knows best. You will not see the lather that most shampoos create simply because this lather is there to make you think it is necessary to create a clean scalp. It is not necessary to clean your scalp. It is actually engine degreasor. It ican be extremely harmful to your skin.
Iconalbert
drcole
Site Admin

Icon Post Targetby wassup » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:53 pm

Dr. Cole - once hairs enter a resting phase, how long before they become active again?
Wassup
wassup
Proficient Poster

Icon Post Targetby GirlTech » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:48 am

Typically about 2-4 months for the scalp, but there are many factors that influence the duration of telogen. On the body, resting phase can be much longer.
Animcute
GirlTech
Regular Poster

Icon Post Targetby wassup » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:39 pm

that sounds like some awesome stuff... does the shampoo and conditioner also have hair thickening agents as well? I currently use American Crew hair products but this stuff sounds too good to pass up - I'm going to have to give haircycle a try... do you sell the hair cycle products on-site? I'll be at the ATL office in beginning to mid September...
Wassup
wassup
Proficient Poster

Buy HairCycle online

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:51 pm

Wassup, you can buy it on the haircycle website:

Buy HairCycle

I'm not sure about the thickening staff but the haircycle basically have most of the ingredients of product you mentioned and even more...
HairCycle sells a very good 100% natural gel that can thicken the hair, you can buy the KIT that contains all of them.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Icon Post Targetby wassup » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:05 pm

cool man - thanks ForHair!
Wassup
wassup
Proficient Poster

Re: Hair Cycle Shampoo

Icon Post Targetby Auraria » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi everyone! I personally used Hair Cycle Shampoo even before I started working with Dr.Cole and I have continued to love it. My hair has always been pretty healthy, but I noticed that a good bit of hair was coming out in the shower or after brushing my hair. I also tend to have a very sensitive scalp prone to dandruff and irritation. After using Hair Cycle Shampoo for around a month, I noticed that my hair was a lot shinier and a lot less was coming out. In addition to looking better, none of the ingredients in the shampoo caused my dandruff to flare up. I really love that it isn't loaded with chemicals and words that you can't pronounce, in contrast to some of the other leading brands of shampoo.

Hair Cycle Shampoo:
Purified Water, Polyglyceryl Laurate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Gel, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Arnica Montana, Extracts of Rosemary, Lavender, Saw Palmetto, Grapefruit Seed and Grape Seed, DI-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Papain/Bromelain, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin K, Biotin, Fragrance.

vs.

Brand of shampoo commonly used:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate*, Dimethicone*, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Cocamide MIPA*, Distearyl Ether*, Sodium Chloride*, Behenyl Alcohol*, Laureth-2*, PPG-5-Ceteth-20*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
*Many of the ingredients used in the second brand contain harsh and toxic chemicals that do more harm than good to one's scalp.

P.S. If anyone is interested in trying the Hair Cycle Shampoo or Conditioner and live in the US, we would be more than happy to send you some free samples! Icon Biggrin
Auraria works at Dr. Cole's office

forhair.com

Cole Hair Transplant

1070 Powers Place

Alpharetta, Georgia 30009

Phone 678-566-1011

Please call with any questions you may have and ask for Hayley.
4016 1400vdias Msnicons.com
Auraria

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Hair Loss-General