My Hair Transplant experience with CIT + PRP

Special forum for patient's testimonials about their hair transplant surgery experiences.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

My Hair Transplant experience with CIT + PRP

Icon Post Targetby ineedsomehair » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi everybody. I finally did it....I chose to go for the CIT + PRP just days ago. Postopwise, I noticed a different change in my donor area healing. I recieved a call on the morning after surgery and I basically said that everything looks good ! I was 100% surprised as a hair transplant veteran, but my scabbing was much less than my previous CIT and BHT session. Also, on day one. I only had a little itchy sensation that was not a problem since it was gone by 11pm on day 2. I noticed that Scratch that allow would PRP scabbing was much less noticeable with no discoloration. My recipient area was healed in 2 days, unlike my previous procedures. And the postop experience was much easier on my busy schedule. This treatment has decreased my healing period by At least 50% better. With 4 previous strip scars, I chose to go with. My previous hair transplant Dr. told me that there was nothing else I could do other than the scar revision, which did not work. I am always highly pleased with my CIT treatments, but the PRP allowed me to get back into my very active dating game. I will keep everybody with the update. Thanks for everything, Johnni, & as usual Dr. Cole and The Whole Team.(especially Kim,Nelson). Icon Wink
Icongates
ineedsomehair

Re: My Hair Transplant experience with CIT + PRP

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Great, did you get any dates yet? Icon Smile
Any updated pictures will be great...
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Icon Post Targetby HORNET » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 am

great success, congratulations!
HORNET

Icon Post Targetby nikemata » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Congratulations. I was so happy to see you in success. I hope you can post some pics on this forum. Thanks
nikemata

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Patients Testimonials