E-mail testimonial(experienc) from one of the recent patient

Special forum for patient's testimonials about their hair transplant surgery experiences.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

E-mail testimonial(experienc) from one of the recent patient

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:19 am

IHTI

Attention John Cole, MD

During the past three days it was my privilege to be your patient at the IHTI where I received outstanding restorative hair care from you and your surgical team. I know that you are well aware of the superb skills of your specialty and support staff. However, please permit the following comments based upon personal observation.

From the beginning of my referral and initial telephone contact with IHTI, it was evident that the physicians were supported by a dedicated and enthusiastic staff. During my first visit it became apparent that the cohesiveness of your group was in large measure due to your demonstrated professionalism and dedicated efforts as a leader and mentor. Your superior surgical skills were enhanced by your sensitivity to individual patient needs. Your entire staff demonstrated a similar rare sensitivity to my total needs. I would like to recognize each one and will look forward to receiving the correct spelling of names, as per our conversation.

Many laudable statements may be made concerning the traits of those with whom I had contact. Compassionate, kindnesses, consideration, social and cultural awareness of the needs of patients, a great sense of humor are but some of them. I am very appreciative of your dedicated efforts. You are very fortunate to have so many fine individuals on you staff. Let me take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks and deep appreciation for the outstanding professional services rendered to me and to wish you continued successes in your research and treatment endeavors. I hope I have sufficient scalp donor follicles to restore the hairline. If the esthetics of the body hair is pleasing, I should have adequate donor reserves. I am doing exceptionally well and hope to see you again.

Doc, enough said! Your achievements genuinely place you among the elite of the profession!

My personal wish and prayer for each of you is that the many kindnesses shown to me will be returned to you a thousand-fold.

WRF
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Patients Testimonials