post operative swelling? & headband

Get help with your pre & post op surgical questions and concerns.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

post operative swelling? & headband

Icon Post Targetby nobel victim » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:24 pm

Dear All,

I just re-read the post opp instructions and noticed the sugestion of wearing a headband to stop any swelling before it settles around the eyes. Apparently the swelling can then be pushed around the side of the head where the lymphs will take care of the fluid.

So my question is how tight do I want my headband, how often should I wear it & for how long etc!

Many thanks

NV
nobel victim
Proficient Poster

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:55 pm

Not too tight, we will provide you a doo-rag if you would like, and we will instruct you as well.
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Pre&Post-Op Surgery Faqs Forum