New Follicles after surgery

Get help with your pre & post op surgical questions and concerns.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

New Follicles after surgery

Icon Post Targetby Recent Op » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:54 pm

I am approaching 4 weeks since my FUT. I had the normal hair stubbles right after surgery that have mostly fallen out. Now, I am starting to see sporadic new hair stubbles. Are these the permament hairs or are these additional initial hairs that will fall out soon?
Recent Op

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:01 pm

It is to early and it's hard to tell. Usually you can expect to see hair growth after 2-3 months. There are some patients tho..that starting to see growth immediately, We will have to wait and see.
Who you did your procedure?
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Pre&Post-Op Surgery Faqs Forum