Hair Cycle Products

Get help with your pre & post op surgical questions and concerns.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Hair Cycle Products

Icon Post Targetby grgrychrls » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:47 pm

When will the Hair Cycle products be available on line? The development of the website is taking a long time. Thanks.
Last edited by grgrychrls on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grgrychrls

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:01 pm

Give hair cycle a call, it's on the website:
1-800-942-7482
Did you use hair cycle already? can you share it with us?
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Icon Post Targetby drewsturner » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:19 pm

The haircycle products are great...especially the shampoo!! My hair is thicker, darker, and is growing faster than it has in a while. I would definitely recommend them.
drewsturner
Proficient Poster

Hair Cycle

Icon Post Targetby CITness » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:50 am

Hi,

I can say that I have personally seen the results of these products. I highly recommend them for daily use to maintain healthy hair as well as providing advanced healing after surgery.
5529 1400vdias Msnicons
CITness
Proficient Poster

Icon Post Targetby jt » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:17 am

Forhair,

I'm coming in for a procedure at the end of March. Do you guys have the haircycle products in house as part of the post-surgery kit, or should I order it ahead of time on my own? I was in last year for a procedure and bought a post-op kit that included tricomin, gel, etc. Is the haircycle kit a replacement for this?

Thanks!
jt

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:09 pm

Hi jt,
First, Good luck in your procedure, we will see you soon Icon Smile
We have the product in house for you, but you can call your patient coordinator(Michelle) just to make sure.
I have no doubt that you will love this product. I certainly did.
I have used the product you mention in my first procedure, and i used haircycle in the recent one...haircycle is superior in my opinion.
Haircycle does come in a Kit, including a shampoo, conditioner, Biotin gel (for post surgery treatment), surgical gel, Styling Gel (natural) and hair spray.
You can read some testimonials here: Hair Cycle Reviews
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Pre&Post-Op Surgery Faqs Forum