Search - Forum
Search - Faq's
Photo Gallery Search
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks

Damage?

Get help with your pre & post op surgical questions and concerns.
whmw

Damage?

by whmw » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:01 am

Can you damage grafts if you try and pack em to tight?
I had my 3rd session done in my front in Jan of 05. Several weeks later I started losing grafts from years ago.
I was completely bald on top when I first started doing transplants years ago.
Now I have lost at least 50% of my transplanted hair even in areas that they didn't work in. It has been 9 months. My hair looked thicker before I did my session in January.
I have noticed the hair is very fine in some areas.

2432 176Shadow
Michelle
Accomplished Poster

by Michelle » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:52 pm

Shock loss will occur within 3 weeks after the surgery. If the grafts fell out after that then it is not shock loss. It could be a number of things which we could not know without an examination.
We would welcome an opportunity for one of our doctors to examine you to discover the underlying cause.
Michelle Nester
Patient Services
----------------------------------------
Notice: I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole.
My advice is not medical advice.

Return to “Pre & Post-Op Surgery Faqs”