Plugs redistribution results-Reversing a bad hair transplant

A general discussion about bad hair transplant repair,Plug removal, Plug redistribution, scar repair, scar revision and the options available to correct bad hair transplants, including photos.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Plugs redistribution results-Reversing a bad hair transplant

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:55 pm

This patient had a single small session of plug redistribution. He has recently come in for a 4 month follow up where we re-distributed many of the individual follicular units we removed from the plugs, as well as a small session of grafting to the affected area. This has resulted in a much more natural appearance and the time frame from since the grafting is still quite early. We may need to reduce a few more grafts in a second pass of plug redistribution, but we may also add additional FIT grafts to improve his overall result and coverage.
Attachments
File
Before and after
Ca1.jpg (67.96 KiB) Viewed 6124 times
File
Before and immediately post surgery
Ca4.jpg (79.74 KiB) Viewed 6124 times
File
Front shots
Ca3.jpg (42.14 KiB) Viewed 6124 times
File
Ca2.jpg (80.78 KiB) Viewed 6124 times
File
Top view at the work
Ca5.jpg (49.86 KiB) Viewed 6124 times
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Big Difference

Icon Post Targetby RCB » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:15 am

Thats a dramatic difference and looks much better. This guy has to feel good about that. I have about the same amt of grafts, but not near the hair loss yet. I am planning on calling and setting up a consult soon, to see what we can do about mine.
RCB

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Hair Transplant Repair Forum