Search - Forum
Search - Faq's
Photo Gallery Search
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks

Bad Hair Transplant

A general discussion about bad hair transplant repair,Plug removal, Plug redistribution, scar repair, scar revision and the options available to correct bad hair transplants, including photos.
searcher78

Bad Hair Transplant

by searcher78 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:09 pm

I am new to this forum and wanted to see if I could get some advice, insight, etc, all of the above!

I had a strip procedure done three years ago. Man, what a mistake! I have been literally depressed each day for three years and regret doesn't even begin to describe what I constantly feel. It's horrible!

Any how, I am trying to attach a few pics but I'm having trouble. Can anyone tell me how to shrink the size of the pics? I've tried the ways I know and for some reason, they're just not working.

I look forward to any and all feedback.

Thanks
Searcher78

Bonovox11

by Bonovox11 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:43 pm

searcher,

I would suggest you meet Dr. Cole. I know exactly how you feel. I did not have a HT before...but, I can understand the depression part.

I had my first FUE with Dr. Cole last Thurday. It was so easy and he is such a great doc.

JUST DO IT. You will feel better. I do

5529 1400vdias Msnicons
CITness
Proficient Poster

Reducing photos for email attachment

by CITness » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:03 am

Hi searcher78,

There are three things you can do to reduce the size of photographs:

Crop - cut out sections of the photograph that you don't want to appear
Resize - reduce the size of the photo in terms of number of pixels. Usually a photo would be easily viewable on the internet at 800 x 600 pixels.
Compress - JPEG files can be easily compressed on a percentage scale

Resize photographs by reducing number of pixels on one side (the other side will adjust in proportion)
Compress the files to bring them down to under 8 megabytes total. Emailing more than 8 - 10 megabytes may not send successfully.

Please remember that you can always call us to walk you through this process. You are more than welcome to use our assistance if you call us anytime during the week. Here is a quick link to upload photos: http://www.forhair.com/contact_page.htm or email: michelle@forhair.com

Sincerely,

CITness

Toll Free: 800 368 4247
USA: 1 (678) 5661011
Last edited by CITness on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

by forhair » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:23 am

I can help you shrink them, send the photos to my email :
w e b m a s t e r @ f o r h a i r . c o m
and i will do it 4u.

Return to “Hair Restoration Repair”