Search - Forum
Search - Faq's
Photo Gallery Search
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks

Forhair-3rd session 2 month update

A gallery showing picture results and progress of the Cole Isolation Technique (CIT) surgery, Including patient's results with pre-op and post-up comparison photos.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Forhair-3rd session 2 month update

by forhair » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:39 pm

There is not a lot to see from my 3 rd session 2 month ago, but look at the results from my 600 grafts 2nd session 6 month after. it is still growing from the 2nd session but the hair have already become more thick and the hairline is lower by 2-3 cm.
My donor area is clean like a baby and the hair is starting to grow longer and becoming a bit curly.
Also noticed how big were my temples before and how my hairline is straightened.
For you who don't remember how i looked before , look at those photos:
http://www.forhair.com/photogallery/4.jpg
http://www.forhair.com/page_images/before/During.jpg
http://www.forhair.com/page_images/before/Before1.jpg
http://www.forhair.com/page_images/before/DSC01475.jpg
and here is the link to my page:
http://www.forhair.com/hair-transplant-photos/cit/patient-was/

And down you can view the afters:
Attachments
File
File
File
File
File
File
File
Last edited by forhair on Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

by forhair » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:52 pm

Thank you,
I still have a long way to go, after 6 month from my 3rd 800 grafts session we will see more results and we will know how to proceed.
The first before photo is in the Mississippi River and it was taken in 1996, i was 26 years old, my hair was a little bit thicker but look at my forehead!
I have more coverage now and my hairline is much lower Icon Smile
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

about my hair loss

by forhair » Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:13 pm

Good questions!
I have the same shape forehead as you and the same hairloss pattern going on both fronts so your case interests me a great deal. I hope you dont mind answering me some questions.

Is your hair also fine as mine? can you fill the virtual consultation on the front page were you can upload some photos?
1. eventually i will become a norwood 6 with some minutarized hair on top.
2.Peronaly i care less about my hair loss, but i let Dr Cole to do FIT on me whenever he thinks it's neccesery, he can test new tools try new ways with me. however, i don't mind doing more Icon Smile
3.I dont remember what is my donor density...i will give u answer in monday.
4. i will check that for you, as i said before you can fill up the Virtual Consultation if you like some ideas about your options.
CXJohn

Contact Us
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

by forhair » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:33 pm

Oh trust me...i cared about my hair loss, i was a hair maniac. my goal was to lower the hair line because my forehead was huge and has a round shape on the top, i think i looked bad like that. now it's ok. also since i started to be in this bassness i see so many bad repair patients, people with no life who just want to be normal again...and then i see virgin scalps 20's years old who don't need a HT in the first place...i guess that puts me into perspective and i know how to live with my hair loss.
However i wouldn't mind having some more work done:)
The fact that i care less doesn't mean that i want to loose it all, that's why i'm taking propecia.
CXJohn

Contact Us

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

by forhair » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:27 pm

However my forehead really gets me down and thats my main motivation for wanting to restablish a lower hairline enough to cover the weird shape.

I feel for you brother, i will find out the answers to your questions first thing on monday.
I don't think i will visit UK very soon. i will keep updating my progress on this forum tho...
Remember...time is on your side, learn...search and make the right decision.
CXJohn

Contact Us

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

My hair loss density

by forhair » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:41 am

I have some info on my density...
My density in the extraction donor area is 150 hair per cm2, and 60 Follicular groups per cm2.
My original density in the area were i didn't have the procedure is 180cm2
and 80 FG per cm2.
Dr. Cole is going to London for consultation in the end of september, i will post the exact day soon...if you want to schedule to this consultation please fill up the consultation form Seminars
or call sherri 1-800-368-4247.
Thank you.
CXJohn

Contact Us

Iconalbert
drcole
Site Admin

Uk seminar on hair loss

by drcole » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:48 pm

i will be in the UK in late Sept. I think that forhair will reach a class 4V eventually. he is on propecia now. we are discussing a switch to avodart. avodart is interesting to me since it grows more hair than propecia typically. hair loss is not as fast upon stoping avodart either. the effect on your maintaining your hair is longer.

4914 642Inkorp Msnicons
FITLocks
Accomplished Poster

by FITLocks » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:22 pm

CXJohn

Notice: I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not medical advice.

Iconufo2
Bradley
Proficient Poster

by Bradley » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:00 pm

I Love it! Very impressive...

Return to “CIT - FUE -Body Hair Photo Results”