Body Hair growth- 14 month progress-it is working!!!

A gallery showing picture results and progress of the Cole Isolation Technique (CIT) surgery, Including patient's results with pre-op and post-up comparison photos.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Body Hair growth- 14 month progress-it is working!!!

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:44 pm

We have a patient on the Body Hair page on our website that had a mega-session of almost 5800 grafts (4800 BHT+1000 FIT) 14 month ago. This week i took his photos and I updated his page.
I want to make a few points:
He has colored his hair from white to brown, white hair gives a better illusion of coverage than dark colors. Still, the results are astonishing!
He looks much better in person tho...he went from looking 50 years old to 30 years old!
His crown have excellent growth from the body hair and whats more amazing is that there is much more to come...there are little grafts growing on his whole crown even after 14 month! Some of these hairs are still quite short and fine. Over time, most will grow longer.
There is more info on his procedure and on body hair in the pages.

This is a link to the page of his pre-op photos with a 4 month progress:
http://www.forhair.com/News_Release/Bod ... ient_1.htm

This are the 14 month results photos :
http://www.forhair.com/body_hair_loss_results.htm
Last edited by forhair on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Icon Post Targetby css » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:47 am

I wish I could share your enthusiasm. I thought with 5000 grafts the results would be much better (I recall seeing a patient with *very* impressive results with 3000 grafts only). Plus, the brown color is making progress appreciation harder.

That being said, the results are definitely encouraging...thanks for sharing this info, Forhair!

Thanks!
KG.
css

Icon Post Targetby FITLocks » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:46 am

Kg,

You certainly have the right to your own opinion. Let me give you a few things to think about though.

What were you looking at with this 3000 FU patient, scalp FUs? If so scalp FUs average over 2 hairs her unit. Body hair usually appears as single hair FUs. BHT is the "coverage underdog".

Also this patient is not at full growth. He will experience more growth and greater coverage/fullness in the next 10 months (BHT takes up to two years).

In my mind, on a stage six this type of coverage with 5000 FU is a homerun. Considering it is still growing BHT, it is a grandslam.
CXJohn

Notice: I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not medical advice.
4914 642Inkorp Msnicons
FITLocks
Accomplished Poster

Icon Post Targetby FITLocks » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:57 pm

Thanks for the kind words JohnR. I know the patient and the team will appreciate them. Icon Smile
CXJohn

Notice: I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not medical advice.
4914 642Inkorp Msnicons
FITLocks
Accomplished Poster

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to CIT/FUE/BHT Photos Forum