Rare 7 hair graft with CIT

A discussion forum about the CIT (The Cole Isolation Technique.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Rare 7 hair graft with CIT

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Tue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm

The hair on everyone’s scalp grows in small groupings called follicular units. The normal adult has follicular units consisting of 1-5 hair follicles. With the CIT technique Dr. Cole can isolate grafts or follicular units that contain higher hair counts. This is advantageous when working behind the frontal hairline, in the top and in the crown region of the scalp because a single graft containing more hair provides more coverage. Last week we had a patient that had many grafts that contained high hair counts. Take a look at these groupings and notice the one’s with 7 hair follicles!
Attachments
File
DSCN8865.JPG (30.38 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
File
DSCN8862.JPG (28.01 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
File
DSCN8854.JPG (22.49 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

Re: Rare 7 hair graft with CIT

Icon Post Targetby CITNews » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:56 am

Is it once every two or three years we see a seven-hair graft? They certainly are rare. Yesterday, April 17, 2013 we snapped a photo of another seven-hair graft under the microscope.
CITNews works at Dr. Cole's office
Cole Hair Transplant
1045 Powers Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Phone 678-566-1011
CITNews
Regular Poster

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to The Cole Isolation Technique Forum