Preparing for a body hair trial run

A discussion forum about the CIT (The Cole Isolation Technique.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Preparing for a body hair trial run

Icon Post Targetby RickH » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

I have an upcoming appointment and I'm interested in having Dr Cole try a few chest hairs to see if they are an option for me in the future. How large a section do I need to pre-shave (per the BHT pre-op instructions)?
RickH

Re: Preparing for a body hair trial run

Icon Post Targetby RickH » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 pm

For the benefit of forum readers who have a similar question, although I don't know the answer to the question yet, I did find something out that I didn't know: When you're scheduling a HT and you are interested in trying a few body or beard hairs, you have to let them know so they will schedule extra time (or so I was told on the phone the other day). I guess I underestimated how much time would be required for the body trial. Icon Smile So, I'll do the trial when I come back for my next procedure.
RickH

Re: Preparing for a body hair trial run

Icon Post Targetby forhair » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 am

They can shave you before surgery
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.
2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to The Cole Isolation Technique Forum