I am the 3000 FIT patient

A discussion forum about the CIT (The Cole Isolation Technique.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

I am the 3000 FIT patient

Icon Post Targetby TheFittest » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:58 am

A few things:

1. I was reluctant to allow Forhair to post these for the following reasons: first, this is by no means a "final result." The first pass of 3000 was just that, a first pass. I wanted to see the caliber and curl of my transplanted hair, so I instructed Dr. Cole to cover a lot of ground but leave the very front relatively thin. Now that we know how the transplanted hair looks and grows, we have a good idea of the number of grafts for this second pass. I'm in the chair now.

2. I haven't had a haircut in 2 months -- that's why the hair "style" in the photos looks so absurd. Unless "hathead" is a style. Fohair, a very persuasive and enthusiastic guy, just moved my bedhead around with a comb at 8 am. In other words, these are about the least finessed photos imaginable. Again, I was growing out the hair to see curl and caliber; I don't wear it out yet.

3. Finally, we posted these (in-process) photos because some belligerent buffoon was claiming that Dr. Cole has no proof of a "single graft" having grown from a FIT megasession. The fool has been answered.

I'll answer legitimate questions about the procedure, etc. It would be hard to exaggerate the quality of Dr. Cole's work and his staff. They are extraordinary, period.

TheFittest
Jj
TheFittest

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to The Cole Isolation Technique Forum