Question in regards to Avodart and Cole's patients

A general discussion about hair restoration.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Question in regards to Avodart and Cole's patients

Icon Post Targetby Ams2008 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 am

A couple years back I had a consultation with Dr Cole and he said I should try Avodart to help maintain my hair count and gave me a prescription. I tried it out for about 3 months, but then decided to go back to propecia due to reading other people's reports. Now 5 years later I think I might have made a mistake, or at least given it a serious try. I've been on propecia and minox for the past 6 years, and in the last 2 years went from a 2v with minor thinning on the crown to about a 3v.

My question is have any of Dr Cole's patients on Avodart stuck with it for the long term, and how are there results for maintain hair? I'm sure many former Cole patients must have been on the medication, or are still on it. I'm looking to stop hairloss prior to going back to the surgical route to restore lost hair.
Ams2008

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Hair Transplant-General Forum