Zimmy wrote:Hello Dr. Cole
Just wondering if you will be travelling back to London for any consultations or seminars anytime soon?
Not that we know of however he is going to go to Brussels in a few months.
Im just curious as im hoping to possibly get a procedure done before late summer / fall this year.
If there are no plans for Uk consults I will happily come over to Atlanta as I believe I will benefit from an in- person consultation.
We would love for you to come to Atlanta for a consultation.
Why Choose CIT?
- CIT® is less invasive
- Does not leave a tell-tale linear scar
- Faster and less painful recovery
- Low transection rate of under 3 percent
- Natural hair lines and optimal aesthetic results
- Maximal graft survival
- Maximizes donor hair for harvesting
- Allows physician to “cherry-pick” grafts that will result in an optimal yield
- CIT® is virtually undetectable
- Can be performed even when the scalp is too tight for a strip procedure
- C2G, or CIT® to Go is a non-shaven version of CIT®, no need to shave your head!
- ColeHair Store
- About Us