How good Dr. wolf is?

A general discussion about hair restoration.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

How good Dr. wolf is?

Icon Post Targetby asdfgh1234 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 pm

Hey all,
I am planning on doing a HT. I live in cleveland Ohio area. Could someone please let me know how good Dr. Bradley Wolf (of Cincinnati Ohio) is? plzzzzzzzzzzz
asdfgh1234

Icon Post Targetby Sweet Cheeks » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:41 am

I heard he is a above average. Dont let location stop you from see a top doctor. Research all your options outside of where you live.
Usa
Sweet Cheeks

Icon Post Targetby CoolFIT » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:47 am

Have you spoken to any other surgeons yet? Is there a particular reason why you want to stay local for your surgery? I have done it both ways and actually prefer to go further away and convalesce for a few days in a hotel room before going back to my life. More important than that is that finding the best surgeon for your situaton often requires travel. I would at least setup a consultation with a reputable doctor so you have some options. Have you spoken to Dr. Cole already?

CoolFIT
CoolFIT

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Hair Transplant-General Forum