Search - Forum
Search - Faq's
Photo Gallery Search
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks

Dr Cole and team: Trico Closure

A general discussion about hair restoration.
Iconufo2
Bradley
Proficient Poster

Dr Cole and team: Trico Closure

by Bradley » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:40 pm

I would be interested in the opinion of any qualified to comment on the Trico-closure techniques recently being implemented by some FUT doctors. I have seen some of the results and they "appear" to be impressive. Some of the results actually seem they might give FUE a run for its money in regards to scarring. Thanks.

884 160Raptox
Patrick
Regular Poster

by Patrick » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:20 am

It gives good results for what we are seeing in forum.I personally start to investigate it.Is it working in every patients?Can we have a scar with this procedure and if so how that scar will look?
For me ,I don't really pay attention to the wonderful case where we don't see scars.My question is between a bad scar from strip and a bad scar from FIT OR FUE ,which one can make trouble in your life?FIT gives tiny scars which is unnoticeable or small white dots.

I am really interesting to know the fidelity of this technique .And if it is good ,we will definitely explore closely that avenue so we can offer the best option to our patients.

Iconufo2
Bradley
Proficient Poster

by Bradley » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:50 am

well said and thank you for your time. Something I often wonder is what the donor area of a FIT procedure would look like with 5 or 6 thousand FIT extracted. As far as I know, there are no pictures out there that reveal this at this time. Doctors are regularly extracting 5 or 6 thousand Fut these days, there is even a documented 7,000 +graft strip case. Although the scarring might be less noticable with 2 or 3 thousand FIT, I am curious as to the donor area after a mega FIT session. Any comments?

Return to “Hair Transplant General Forum”