Search - Pages
Search - Forum
Search - Faq's
Photo Gallery Search
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks

Are any past patients willing to meet in person?

A general discussion about hair restoration.
Thankyou Bruce Willis

Are any past patients willing to meet in person?

by Thankyou Bruce Willis » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:25 pm

Hoping to meet with a few guys in person. Dr. Cole's work looks tremendous online (congrats to all...). I'm at the last phase of my research, I've spoken to a number of people off of the referral list (Deejay, McHale, William, etc). All very helpful and thoughtful.

Bottom line: I need to see some work in person. If there's anyone out there who can correspond with me on this to hook up a live meeting, I'd be extremely thankful. Unfortunately, I can't make my decision based on internet photos alone (even though they look very impressive).

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

by forhair » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:30 pm

Where do you live? and why are you thanking Bruce Willis for? Icon Wink
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.

Thankyou Bruce Willis

by Thankyou Bruce Willis » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:32 pm

Wassup. Got your message on the other board. Thanks..

will follow up with you after McHale.

Thankyou Bruce Willis

by Thankyou Bruce Willis » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:36 pm

Ha Ha..figured that one was coming soon.

I remember back in the day when Bruce first started losing his hair and then went with the shaved head look. I think he was the first one to really pull it off and it gave, at least me, some hope that that look could work. Anyway, I'm never good at thinking up a handle anyway.LOL. Plus, people have said I look a little like Bruce Willis.

I live in Upstate NY and am willing to fly to meet people. I think it's THAT important.

2554 777Snake Msnicons
forhair
Site Admin

by forhair » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:46 pm

Good thinking Bruce, Cole's patients always look most extremely natural and the best way to see it is seeing them in person although our photos are good and with great detail.
Did you contact the office yet? if not click on the banner under my name and fill the virtual consultation.
CXJohn

Contact Us
-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr Cole. My advice is not a medical advice.

Thankyou Bruce Willis

by Thankyou Bruce Willis » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:57 pm

Yes. I did a virtual consult with Damien. Told that I need about 1800 and to concentrate on the frontal 1/3. I shave my head and would like to re-establish my hairline to frame my face. I like the hairline work that I see, and that is the most important thing to me, along with FUE.

When I saw the recent "less is more" patient...I said wow. That's EXACTLY what I want. That guy looked great AND it was a repair case.

My name is Paul H, if it helps look up my case. I've emailed everyone on the referall list, but was only able to speak with 3 so far. Maybe about 1/2 of the whole list got back to me (dissapointed). I spoke with Michelle about the possibility of seeing patients in person on Jan 20 in NYC, but she said that would not be possible and directed me to the internet (dissapointed again...of course I've looked at all of the internet pics already (?). I therefore cancelled my spot at NYC and figured I'd focus my time on meeting people in person.

I really hope to be able to meet with at least 3 people before I do this. I'd like to target my surgery around mid march, if possible. Any help in setting up a meeting(s) with past patients would be greatly appreciated.

1346 287chwaza
eurostar

by eurostar » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:15 pm

good luck bruce (my favorite actor)!
I am already convinced that cole is the best surgeons for me, i just don't have the budget right now, im planning to do it next year.
right now i just stay on the boards and extending my research to just understand the ht in a better way...
i met a ihti patient in person, i didn't know he was a patient with results, he just looked like a regular guy with a great short haircut and a nice hairstyle (i actually thought that it will be nice to have hair like his) and when i realize he is a patient i got really shocked...
i'm telling you, if you like the photos that are presented on this website form the patient then you will be more surprised to see how better they look in person!
good luck

Thankyou Bruce Willis

by Thankyou Bruce Willis » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:20 pm

Eurostar,

Thanks man. I've been lurking on the boards for sometime myself and I've learned a ton about this (I'm sure there's still a lot to know however). Good to hear you had an opportunity to see someone live. I wear my hair short, so good to hear that look can work with HT.

Well, continue your research and you're definitely going about it the right way too. I've looked at a lot of websites, but Cole's work seems to be the most natural, by far.

1346 287chwaza
eurostar

by eurostar » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:29 am

hey bruce, did you happen to meet a cole's patient yet?

Thankyou Bruce Willis

by Thankyou Bruce Willis » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:32 am

Not yet..but getting close to finalizing with a couple. Good news.

Should have something completed by end of Feb and if all goes well, will scheudule surgery for March.

Return to “Hair Transplant General Forum”