Search - Forum
Search - Faq's
Photo Gallery Search
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks

Acell as a means of increcing donor suply

A general discussion about hair restoration.
nobel victim
Proficient Poster

Acell as a means of increcing donor suply

by nobel victim » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Just listened to an interview on the bald truth, where Dr Cooley talks about using a non-donor graft method of generating donor materials.

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/news/spence ... atristrem/

I think if I Ive got this right -and it sounds way too good to me at the moment- is that the use of ACEL on the exterior of a plucked hair (which leaves the follicle in tact to regrow in the donor site) can be regenerated with the use of acel in the recipient site? In the interview Dr Cooley is at the early stages of trialing this work and seemed confident the hair grows, but is wanting to confirm its strength and longevity, and whether it takes on the property's of the donor or recipient areas for example.

I would love to hear any opinions on this, have forhair done any work in this area?

Very best

NV

nobel victim
Proficient Poster

Re: Acell as a means of increcing donor suply

by nobel victim » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 am

Ok I guess this is the last word on this for now! Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up too much

http://www.forhair.com/Articles/ACell_C ... urgery.htm

Return to “Hair Transplant General Forum”